RECAPTURE

worldwide collaboration for paradigm shift

Sunday, April 1, 2007

THE WEEKEND...

Perhaps you have noticed that I haven’t mentioned anything on the blog for the last couple of days. I have been on retreat with my RA staff in beautiful Idyllwild since Friday, but now it’s nose back to the grindstone.

Over the weekend, I was discussing my ideas about the amendment of the Biola contract with my fellow RAs, and their response to simplification was very positive. My boss, the Resident Director of North Horton, indicated that it would likely be an idea that Residence Life would want to collaborate with Alex and I to implement.

In my spare time I was able to write a series of new posts. Their topics include a word about our excellence of experience, the plausibility of RECAPTURE, and the genesis of the vision.

A couple of reminders: Tomorrow (Monday 4.2) is election chapel. Alex and I (along with the rest of the candidates) will give our speech in both the 9.30 and 10.30 am chapels before voting commences over Monday and Tuesday (4.2-3). Don’t forget to support RECAPTURE when you go to the polls!

No comments: